Sun, 29 August 2010
Text: Revelation 2
How is your love relationship with the Lord?
The example of the church at Ephesus:
1. Praise (vs. 1-3)
2. The Problem (Vs 4)
* They had left their 1st love.
* They were cold.
* The key to evaluation is through worship.
3. The Solution to the Problem (vs. 5)
*Remember from where you have fallen
*Repent - Turn to Christ (see also Psalm 63)
Sun, 22 August 2010
Text: Mark 1
Are you willing to fish for men? Every believer in Christ is to be fishing for men.
Sun, 15 August 2010
Sun, 8 August 2010
Text: I Thessalonians 2:1-8
Looking at the Example of Paul
1) His Integrity in Ministry (vs. 1-2)
2) The Integrity of the Message (vs. 3-4)
3) The Integrity of their Motives (vs. 5-6)
The Results (vs. 7-8)
1. They proved to be gentle.
2. They proved to be truthful.
3. They became very dear to them.
Sun, 1 August 2010
Text: John 13:34-35; I Thess. 3:11-13; I Thess. 4:9-12
I. The command of Love is Clear (John 13:34)
* What type of Love? - Agape
II. The Command of Love is Weighty (John 13:35) - you are my disciple.
III. The Challenge (see I Thess. 3:11-13; I Thess. 4:9-12)
* To excel
IV. The Warning (I John 2:7-11)