Sun, 28 April 2013
Text: Revelation 13:
the beast continued:
VI. There is a general warning. (vs. 9)
VII.The perseverance of the saints is described. (vs. 10)
The False Prophet
Titles of the Coming World Ruler:
* The Little Horn (Daniel 7:8)
* The Coming Prince (Daniel 9:26)
* A Willful King (Daniel 8; 11)
* The Man of Lawlessness (II Thessalonians 2)
* The Son of Destruction (II Thessalonians 2)
* The Antichrist (I John 2:18,22)
* The Rider on the White Horse (Revelation 6:2)
* The Beast (Revelation 13:1-10)
Sun, 21 April 2013
Text: Revelation 13
I. There is a picture of a pseudo-trinity.
II. The beast is a man, who appears to be indwelt by a demon. (13:1, 18; II Thessalonians 2; Revelation 11:7; 17:8)
III. There is a description of a pseudo-king (who is apparently brought back to life) and the power he is given. (vs. 2-7)
IV. There is a description of a pseudo-kingdom. (vs. 2)
V. Those who worship the beast are identified. (vs. 8)
Sun, 14 April 2013
Text: Matthew 26:1-19
Listen as Bob Waldrep of The Crosswinds Foundation for Faith and Culture brings a message from the book of Matthew.
I. The religious leaders plot to kill Jesus.
II. Mary's anointing of Jesus.
III. Judas and the leaders strike a deal.
IV. The disciples concerns.
Sun, 7 April 2013
Text: Revelation 12:13-17
Continuing our study in Revelation.
I. The Pursuit of Israel. (vs. 13)
II. The Provision of Israel. (vs. 14)
- see also Exodus 19. The Lord is our hiding place.
III. The Pursuit continues. (vs. 15)
IV. The Provision (vs. 16)
V. The Pursuit resumes. (vs. 17)